Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Telephones

We use telephones to contact  people.  There are some good things about telephones and bad.  Let's start with the good things.You can use a telephone to contact people over seas. Over seas means that they're far far away but you still can contact them with a telephone .The bad thing about telephones is that they can make you die because the electricity comes through your ears and hits your brain.You can use telephones to call emergency for help.Telephones have numbers.They have numbers  one to
nine. People all have their own numbers so that's how telephones contact them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerisimasi. Telephones sure are useful things especially if you have family and friends who love overseas as you say.
    I don't think electricity can come through the telephone wires to hurt people though.
    I think the worst thing about telephones is that sometimes people ring up and want to talk for too long and that might make you late for school or work.
    I like my mobile phone because I can text people and it is very cheap to contact my friends.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.